Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Mission Statement

I've found over the past year or so that the best way for me to learn things is by summarizing the ideas and my own thoughts in a paper or article.

I have started this blog for me, but it may also contain information that would be relevant to others. I will posting a huge variety of things. For instance, I intend on teaching myself things like concept lattice theory, topology, and I want to dive further into abstract algebra. I need to teach myself things at work like Microsoft Systems Management Server, Vernier, and networking systems. There are other uses, like when I read a philosophy book, or an article that is complex and important.

If you find something that you find useful, that's just coincindence. But who's to say all lucky happenstance isn't just coincidence? Not me.

Memory Tracking here at MemTracts.

No comments: